Saturday, November 10, 2012

Happy Saturday!!!

Inspiration: Simply put, day six of my commitment to scribing.

I love Saturdays! Most recently, my weekly ritual is to rise, eat breakfast, chill and go back to sleep. Wake-up, have lunch and then go to gym and yoga class. The rest of the day is up for grabs.

It has taken me some time to really listen. To rest, to pause and not feel guilty. That is why I love getting up today and going back to sleep. When others view Saturday, as a "let's get it done kinda day", I look at it as let's relax into rest. For me, this rest is not leaving my apartment until after noon.:-)

Weekends can also be a time of deep introspection if one chooses. When most of us are off, there is an opportunity to reflect, on how we feel; without the hustle and bustle of the usually work week. For me, I do my best to reflect daily, often times not particular thrilled, but present so I can make conscious empowered  choices in a positive direction.

So on this first day of the weekend, how are you feeling? How will you spend your day off.?  In this in-between the week time, are you being good to you? There is no better time than now. Today. Whether it is a Saturday or not. Think about that had RELAX into your sweetness.

Have a magical day!
With Love, D

No comments:

Post a Comment