Thursday, November 8, 2012

Don't Panic, It Doesn't Help

Inspiration: To remember to take a pause, a moment before freaking out to see things clearly.

Day 4 of promise to scribe. I literally just had a mini-freak out! Yes, miss zen as some think of me. A situation I thought would be resolved today did not. I was counting on it. Expecting it. Blame it on Mercury Retrograde and people being off so to speak.

Not that this was intentional in any way. Just an oversight. So what did I do? I did my best to negociate in the moment and when that wasn't working I surrendered. After my disappointment and fear escalated, I took a moment to really go inside and ask for a resolution. The best possible scenario. It came in a manner I never would have expected. So I went with it and it worked out.

Of course I am purposefully being vague about the details but what I wish to share is that when we expect and or freak it is totally USESLESS! This is why it is best to have no expectations or rely on others in any way.

So the next time you begin to panic, take a moment to pause, to breathe and to ask. There is always another way, another option. We just have to look outside of our comfort zone. As I am still calming down from my mini-storm, I will now take my own advice and go to yoga class. OM.

Be good to you. Always.
With Love, Denise

2 comments: