Sunday, November 25, 2012

Day 21 Of Promise to Self to Scribe

Inspiration: To continue to live my truth, shine my light, and let go...

Yeah! I made it! Twenty-one days of consistently writing in this blog. Who would have thought? Not me. At best I have written maybe four times a month in the last year. I have to admit, I am proud of me.:)

Promises we make to ourself our important. They keep us accountable, they keep us consistent. This creates a habit as Deepak Chopra and others say. Today, also makes the completion of twenty-one days of meditating with Deepak in the morning. So a double whammy for me this month.

May this continue to occur in ever area of my life. Being consistent and creating good habits that will assist me along my journey to healing, wellness and abundant living. It has been a long, arduous road of my forty-six years here on earth school. So many triumphs, so many losses. But throught it all I have stayed the course and stayed connected to my spiritual path, knowing I am always watched and looked after by the benevolent ones as my teacher Kathleen Kelley refers to them.

So it is with deep intention and heart I wish all of you your hearts dreams and desires fulfilled. Stay the course, be true to you and shine your magnicificent light for all to behold. Have an amazing evening!!!

And thank you to those who have supported me along this journey dance of life.:)

With love and much gratitude,
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment