Monday, June 8, 2009

Children's Birthday Party

Inspiration: To continue to be inspired by the miracle of a child.

Working with children is something I have been “guided” to do for a long time.

Children are an opportunity to see the innocence that exists in our world. Looking into a child’s eyes, one can see the promise and the light. It makes me feel that age has no boundaries. . Last year, I completed the Karma Kids Yoga Teacher Training. It is time to put my training to good use.

Most recently, I was given the opportunity to host a children’s birthday party. This was at Club H Fitness in Hell’s Kitchen. It was sheer joy to watch the little ones as we played yoga games, ran obstacles courses and just had fun!!!! WE celebrated with good food,
cake, face-painting and temporary tattoos. Even some of the parents played along .:)

Here are some photos from that “magical” day:









For any additional information, please feel free to contact me at denise@clubhfitness.com.

Embrace the child within. Warmly, Denise

2 comments: