Sunday, May 23, 2010

I Am A Voodoo Doll

Inspiration: To continue to learn through pleasure rather than pain.

The body. It speaks to us, always. But do we listen? Right now,I feel as there is some external source pushing me. At the present moment, I have been experiencing excessive bruxism, coupled with a rash over my heart center and abdomen. Could this rash be because I had a dream about my ex-husband? Or is it something else.

While I am serious and joking at the same time, the body is an indication of where we are out of balance. The traditional western view focuses on the problem. We deal with the physical reason for the pain or discomfort. While this is helpful, it does not get to the route cause for what is happening. Our bodies are indicators of what is going on beneath the surface.

WE teach best what we experience. Through my own journey towards health and healing, I have experienced many injuries and imbalances. No need for going into story. This present state is the culmination of my emotional body being angry and indecisive. How can you be both? You can get angry at yourself for not knowing what to do. That is what I believe is going on. That is why it is so important to get in touch with your feelings. We tend to let things go or boil at the surface instead of really delving into what is going on. This would save us a lot of frustration.

So for now, I invite you all to take a closer look. Do you feel out of balance? Have you suddenly come down with something; a headache or injury? There is a reason for everything, whether we are aware of it or not. Even when we trip, it is because we are not paying attention. Our mind is elsewhere. Are you listening??? Right now it appears that I am not. Guess I am only human.....

Have a very "peaceful" evening.

With Love, Denise

2 comments:

  1. "WE teach best what we experience." That is the hardest reality anyone can ever learn, but when one does, it changes how you think and live.

    And its easy to get angry at yourself for not knowing what to do. Its like forgetting the name of an actor who played some pointless character in a movie you kinda liked 10 years ago. It's an irritant.

    Great post Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear Sims. You continue to inspire me by showing me there are bright, understanding, fitness professionals out there who really get it!!

    :)Warmly, Denise

    ReplyDelete