Sunday, July 18, 2010

Love or Fear

Inspiration: To continue to move into those not so comfortable places with strength.

Love. Fear. The only choices we have in each moment. It is obvious which one we would choose if we could, but sometimes it is the latter. Fear is a great teacher. It offers us the opportunity to step into what scares us the most. As a wonderful friend of mine says " Avoidance just keeps it going."

It is so easy for all of us to fall into repetitive patterns and situations that no longer serve us. The gift in these moments is to truly embrace what is causing the discomfort, breathe and ask for help. This help can be seen or unseen, depending on your beliefs.:)

Today, I am asking for a shift. A shift in a situation where it has been difficult for me to communicate. For the other to see me for who I am, not who they want me to be. For my feelings to be respected and honored even though they may be misunderstood. This is a great gift. I ask for the courage to speak my truth, be who I am, and not shrink down to fear.

Recreating the past does not serve anyone. This is no exception. So today, I will confront the fear, with grace and humility and a deep intention of turning it back to love.

Have a very "peaceful" day.

With Love, Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment