Friday, April 2, 2010

The Early Morning

Inspiration: To embrace the stillness within.

Good morning. I awoke early today to the sounds of the birds chirping and the bums outside going through the recycle bin for cans. Lets just say I am a light sleeper.

So here we are, Friday morning. The end of the week work for many. It is going to be a beautiful day here in NYC. Spring is definitely here. The heavier clothing is starting to shed its layers. Most importantly, I can wear my birkenstocks again.:)

In the late afternoon hours, I really love to go to Riverside Park and recline in the grass, shoes off. There is a healing power here. A connection to the natural elements that provides me with grounding. Where everything makes sense.

Is there a place that makes you feel at ease? Especially here in the big apple, it is really a gift to find a sacred sanctuary to just unwind, even for only a few moments. So today, I invite you all to take some time out of you day and enjoy the beauty that is all around.

With Love, Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment