Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Creating Space Within


Inspiration: To continue to make space in my mind and heart for new opportunities.


Greetings. This inspiration comes from an "intuitive" counseling session I had recently. One of the messages I received was to stop "the doing" the processing. That my mind and heart were being filled with thoughts, hopes and desires, but there was no allowing for the miraculous to enter.

We all get caught up in making things happen. Pushing for this situation or that situation to occur. One of two things happens. It turns out as we hoped or it doesn't. Simple, right? What if there is something other, better, more peaceful at arriving there? Wouldn't you like to know the answer? Me too......

One way I am finding access to this space is be "giving up". Energetically, giving up. The striving, the wanting, the longing. This way there is a freedom, an openness. Less stress, more peace and infinite possibility.

With the doingness of it all we get caught up in the mind. When we are simply "being", situations we long for will happen at precisely the right time.

The more I commit to breathing, sitting quietly, and yoga, the easier this is becoming. I invite you all to take a deep breathe, let go and just be.

Have a very "peaceful" day.

With Love,
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment