Sunday, May 17, 2009

Outdoor Classes

Today's Inspiration: To allow yourself to breathe in the sweetness of Spring

This week begins a stellar forecast of over 70 degrees. Being outdoors is one of the most therapeutic ways to move. Now is the perfect time to exercise outside. Many of you do not enjoy working indoors as our life in NYC is primarily inside. This gives you an amazing opportunity to be around others of like mind.

I would like to begin a series of outdoor workouts in Central Park
sometime in June . These classes will combine strength, endurance, yoga and relaxation. It will not be a "typical" bootcamp where you are trained beyond your comfort levels. This class will help you be stronger, more flexible and empowered.

Presently, I am uncertain as to what hours these classes will occur. I am thinking of mid-morning and an early evening. Kindly advise what your preferences may be. I look forward to hearing from you.


Best, Denise

2 comments:

  1. I would love to take one of your classes! Please keep me posted.

    www.judiesjuice.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your interest. It is just a matter of getting people together at the same time.
    I am also open to working one on one or in smaller groups. The park is really, really beautiful and healing.....:)

    ReplyDelete