Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Color Green

Inspiration: To allow myself to feel all my feelings and let them move through me with ease.

I have always loved the color green. Ever since I was a kid. Back then, it was a strange choice; purple, blue, red, yellow were more typical. Most recently, it hit me why I resonate with this color.

Green is the color of healing. In energy anatomy, it is represented by the fourth chakra. For those who are unfamiliar with that word, a chakra is a vortez of energy. We all have seven major energy centers. The "heart" chakra is the 4th and resonates to the color green. Over the past five years, I have immersed myself in healing the deepest parts of me. In the process, I have experienced both great joy and pain. Now whenever I consciously wear the color green, my vibration is always elevated. It is interesting how we know what is good for us but might not know why. When your spirits are low, don't despair. Put on a touch of GREEN. Nature is also very green. Go there. Take off your shoes. Lie in the grass and breathe....Be Present.


Have a very "peaceful" day.
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment