Thursday, March 1, 2012

On Change

Inspiration: To continue to allow the "wind of change" to move me and not scare me. :-)

It has been some time since my last posting. Actually, this is my first one since this new year began. So much has happened around me. Mostly, the interior world I know is expanding and shifting in amazing and sometimes scary ways.  I am hearing things on a deeper level. Seeing how the divine weaves her magic in the ordinary and the mundane.

At the end of last year, I took a much needed break to explore. I ventured out to sunny L.A. This experience was a roller coaster in many ways...In hindsight, it has been a great blessing. I now see clearly who I am, who I am becoming and where my path lies. At the core, I am a spiritual teacher/healer. To those that know me intimately, they know this about me (well most anyway). In my working life I am known more for my yogic approach to living and movement. This also encompasses my work in the fitness arena.

Slowly, without fear, I am embracing the new Denise that has waited a lifetime to be "seen" to be heard. As I approach my 46th birthday next month, I look forward to this next phase;opening myself up more fully on every level. I share this with you now, because there is never a better moment to start than the present.

Who do you wish to be, do, if you didn't feel limited by the confines of linear thinking? If you gave yourself permission to shine... To shine your light and experience the fullness of who you are. What would that feel like? As we continue to let go of the old and create space for the NEW, magic and miracles abound. Marinate in the feeling of what is possible. You were meant to shine that beautiful, inner light of yours...

Have a "wonderful" evening.

With Love, Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment