Saturday, December 18, 2010

Be True to You

Inspiration: To do my best to live the highest truth.

In a week's time, it will be Christmas. A festive and "soulful" holiday that unites individuals from all walks of life. Although, I am born into a JEWISH family, for some reason I feel a deeper connection to this day. Maybe it is all the lights and greenery.:-) Who knows. I do tell some people that  I don't  have a Jewish soul and they think I am insane.

Anyway, it is important for all of us to be true to ourselves. No matter what anyone says or thinks. To really listen to that voice within, that speaks quietly but oh so powerfully. This season gives us the opportunity to be still, listen and give accordingly. Giving can mean something as simple as a silent prayer. There is so much "power" in this that cannot be explained by the rational. A lovely card or compliment is also sweet.

So whatever it is that moves you, let it move you. Give accordingly, but also be OPEN to receiving. Receiving love, blessings and miracles.....Always.


Have a very "peaceful" day.


With Love, Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment