Sunday, December 12, 2010

Be Carefull What You Wish For....

Inspiration: To take my own advice I give to others.

Well, where do I begin. I have been praying for romance. A man who embodies a multitude of qualities and characteristics. I even have written then out numerous times, in detail asking God to fill in any missing blanks.  As in the title post, be careful what you wish for....

Most recently, I had dinner with a man I have known casually for years. He embodies many of the qualities I have asked for, but on the "physical"  we are very different. Meaning, I am quite active and health conscious and him not so much. But is the physical the most important ? It does play a role, but is it everything??? As I am in awe of the miracles that abound through spirit, I will take my own advice. Not be "superficial." Let it go.I pray for clarity.....

Maybe I am getting too far ahead, since we only went out once (so far). What can I say, he understands who I really am.......He is a good looking guy who has a few pounds to lose and here I am, miss obsessive, addictive ( historically and sometimes), the exerciser and healthy foodie. What is a girl to do.:-) Guess I will just continue to breathe and surrender even more deeply.....

For right now, I will lovingly embrace the possibility that someone "gets me.". Who knows what will happen. That is the gift of "mystery".

So what have you been wishing for? Hoping and possibly praying for? The spirit (non-physical) world has no conception of time and space. Patience, practice and persistent truth is essential to keep the faith. So go ahead and make as many wishes as you desire. Be very clear as you will get exactly what you ask for.:-)

Have a "sweet" evening.

With Love, Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment