Tuesday, September 28, 2010

On Complaining

Inspiration: To do my best to remain positive regardless of what is happening.

Why do we complain? We complain because we are annoyed. Annoyed with how our lives currently may be, or possibly our annoyance with another. Regardless of the specific cause, when we complain it is a drainage of our energy. It is not optimistic and cannot yield anything positive.

So why do we continue to do it? Is it just a habit or do we think in some strange way this will control something. Regardless, we are all guilty at one time or another. A dear client/friend of mine says to me on occasion, "You are leaking". Meaning I am complaining. We all need to vent. A better way to deal with "stuff" may be to say " I don't want to put any more energy into this, but I am feeling......" Thank you for this option, Tony Leroy.(gifted intuitive:).

So I invite you all to lovingly, STOP. Just stop before you need to verbally acknowledge something you may not like. This takes practice. Eventually, this will only occur in your thoughts. OR in time, not all all. Think about it.

Have a very "peaceful" day.

With Love,
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment