Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Embracing Sadness

Inspiration: To allow my sadness to move through me, inspire me and empower me.

We all experience times in our lives full of change. Most recently, a very dear relationship has shifted. This change was in the ethers for a while, but when it really hits, you never are prepared. This is what happened yesterday, on Independence Day. You can say I got my independence.:-)

After a very "sweet" and endearing weekend, I begin to feel the energy shifting. My fears and anxieties were being absorbed by a very "sensitive" and intuitive individual.  This person is going through a lot of change, and transition ( literally relocating for work and expansion). I was doing my best to be kind, sensitive and understanding but energy speaks for itself.

There is no such thing as a neutral thought. I remember reading it in some "spirited" text but cannot recall which one. Anyway, all this change, transition and energy floating around, brought a very sincere, and heartfelt relationship to an ending. Or did it? Nothing really ends, it just transforms....It is all how you look at it. I now feel pregnant with possibility, amongst my sadness. Every chapter is an opportunity for us to grow, learn and love. It may just be a bit difficult to see when we are going through it.


So for this moment, I lovingly embrace all of my  feelings; the sadness, the longing, the desire, without pushing them away. I continue to be surrounded by wonderful, compassionate, loving people. When you say the prayer "God help me" out loud, you do get support.:-) May we embrace all experience with an open heart and compassion.

Have a very "peaceful" day.

With Love, D

No comments:

Post a Comment