Monday, June 27, 2011

What is Next For Me?

Inspiration: To continue to stay the course, with an open heart.

It has been a bit since I last scribed. Mostly, because I have been engrossed ( at least mentally) in a five plus month yoga teacher training.  On June 19th, I finally became a certified yoga teacher. Yeah me!!! Now instead of pining over homework and running to take class, I find myself in between. A place of transition.

What is next for me? I have no idea. What I do know is yoga makes me happy, and I desire to share this with as many people as I can. Presently, I am in transition; for my love of yoga and my annoyance at being in a gym. Most of work still centers around the gym. But I am fortunate to have "wonderful" clients who are extremely open to exploring ( yes yoga) with me.

I dream of the day where life will be more ease full, both professionally and personally. In this moment, I will embrace, with gratitude, all the blessings in my life now. Remember, our thoughts and attitudes create our day and the trajectory of our life.

May we all continue to shine our light as our paths unfold with ease and sweetness.

Have a very "peaceful" day.

With Love, Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment