Wednesday, March 2, 2011

On "INTUITIVE" Counseling

Inspiration: To continued to be in "awe"of those with extra-clairvoyance and INTUITION.

Intuitive counselors. Those individuals who have what is called a "sixth" sense. Insights into other realms and dimensions where information is received. In English, what this means is that there are gifted individuals who can SEE what is going on, what has gone on, and what is yet to come. They can help assist you in making the best choice..

Most recently, I have entered a new "phase". Call it a celestial speed-up in the life of Denise Brandi. While this is exciting, it is also a bit scary. A time when I needed to connect with people who can truly SEE.......For years, my dear friend and mentor Elana Kilkenny has helped me to transform into the grounded, secure, goddess I am today. :-) (I use the word goddess because I am finally embracing my feminine,divine energy). Another  individual who has been truly "AWESOME"  this last year is Tony Leroy. Both are extremely "intuitive" and have their own unique viewpoints and personalities.

Since beginning my yoga teacher training a month ago, heightened  "energies" have bloomed. New opportunities have presented themselves which has left me a bit ungrounded. So in the last three weeks, I visited with both of these divine beings. It has been a real gift and blessing to hear what they had to say.:-)

While sessions were different, there was definitely an overlap in one particular area. Without going into story, they both agreed and yet disagreed. For now I will lovingly sit with both viewpoints. With that said, do you think it is better to know or not to know? There is always destiny and free will, but these two people are always correct in their "guidance" or should I say "guided" guidance......What should I do?  Guess I will have to go to church and  light some more candles.:-)

Have a very "sweet" evening.
With Love, Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment