Monday, March 14, 2011

Feeling our "True" Feelings

Inspiration: To continue to "feel" those things I would rather PUSH away.:-)

Our feelings. Of happiness, joy, sorrow and pain. It is easy to feel the fullness of expansion, but much more difficult to embrace our contraction. What I mean by this, is to feel our despair, sadness and longing.

Most recently, challenges I thought were in the distant past have resurfaced. Feelings that have been so very painful that I have spiraled; when I wasn't my authentic self and was living from a very fearful place.

Maybe it is all the yoga I have been practicing, which is literally "ripping" my heart space wide open. While this is truly a blessing, going through these emotions is in no way pleasant. Many tears have been falling from my eyes. The gift of this, is clarity. Into those areas that need to be seen and released for healing.

New situations and people have entered which has asked me to go deeper than I ever have. When we enter those hidden parts of ourselves that need to come to the surface, it can be very, very painful. If you can just stay present, with this discomfort, out of this space will emerge a very "beautiful" rainbow.

Think about it and have a very "blessed" day. :-)

With Love and heartfelt appreciation for what is real.......Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment