Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome 2011 !!!

Inspiration: To live my truth and shine my light.

Greetings:

Hope you all had a very "sweet" New Years. Me, I passed out from utter exhaustion before the clock stroke midnight. The evening before I went to see one of my favorite bands, Govt Mule at the Beacon Theatre in NYC. It was a school night; meaning I was working in the morning. I scored a single ticket, 5th Row center, about five hours before. The heavens were on my side. Prior to the concert, I took yoga class with one of my favorite teachers at Pure Yoga, Ariel Karass.

It has been a bit since I have taken his class downtown at Kula Yoga Project.  It was 4:30 pm on Thursday. The energy oozed Upper West Side. You get my drift.:) Class was ecclectic, creative and "soulful" . He is a truly beautiful man. I thanked him afterwards and gave him a hug. I told him "you always bring tears to me eyes." (at the end of class he always says something inspirational). So my celebration was really on Thursday 12/30/10.

Last night, I did manage to light a candle, bless this year and welcome in the next. I am so very grateful for all of the experiences and people in my trajectory. As this year begins, I will continue to remain open, loving and non-judgmental to the best of my ability. (I am only human). May everyone I meet and connect with be blessed and may they extend that out into the world.

So I lovingly invite you all to shine your light this year. Be the vessel for your "soul". What makes your heart sing? What brings you joy?

Have a very "peaceful" evening.

With Love, Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment