Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What Is the Soulmate Secret?

Inspiration: To continue to create space within, so true love can enter.

The word soul mate. We see this loosely used to describe the "perfect" person. The ONE who will change our lives forever. We tend to think of this only in romantic terms, but a soul mate can apply to anyone who you feel "connected" to in a profound way.

For this post, I am only going to speak to the love kind of soul mate. Last month a friend of mine fowarded a teleseminar to me given by Arielle Ford. She is the author of "The SoulMate Secret". Since I have been home sick this entire week, I snuck out to the bookstore to pick up this decadent read. As I am only in the early pages, I can already see where some of my "blocks" or preconceived ideas are slowly falling away.

We all desire true love. To be seen for who we are, without judgment or expectation. For someone to witness us in all of our beauty and suffering. To be there no matter what. So under this new moon solar eclipse yesterday, I put out my wish list. The first item being a romantic partner. Here I will briefly scribe out my wish:

~ I am open to meeting a man of like-mind and heart. A man who is spiritual, intuitive, soulful, kind, available, grounded, creative, secure, has integrity, at least 5'11 and younger than me. A man who sees me for who I am and accepts me unconditionally. Who I embrace fully and allow them to be who they need to be. May this man flow to me at the perfect time when we are both ready to receive one another. I give thanks for this wonderful relationship and release it to the ethers. Amen.~

So, I lovingly invite you all to dare to dream! What is your ideal partner? Are you ready and open to let them in or is there some clearing that needs to take place.Think about it and have a "wonderful" evening.

With Love, Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment