Friday, November 11, 2011

11:11:11

Inspiration: To continue to believe all things are possible.

Greetings. It has been some time since I last scribed here. Partially because of laziness and partly because my ego thinks that no one reads this. Interestingly enough, subbing a yoga class this past week, a student asked me why I haven't written in my blog in a while and that she enjoyed it. So here I am writing again.

Today is 11-11-11. A numeric configuration of divine proportions. It has been said that if you see 1:11 or 11:11 repeatedly, it is a "sign" that you connected to a greater vibration and your thoughts are manifesting into physical form. Well today 11-11-11 is BIG, huge!!! There are events all around the world; meditations, gatherings.

On this sacred, numeric day, I send out positive vibrations, love, healing and dreams, to each and every one of you. May we continue to live our highest truth and be open to receiving "guidance" from above. (in whatever form may speak to you, or not)...

Every moment offers us an opportunity.To choose to expand who we are in the world...On this blessed day, I invite you to make a wish; set an intention and send it out into the ethers. At the perfect moment, may your wish come to fruition.

Have a "wonderful" evening.

With Love, Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment