Tuesday, August 23, 2011

On Clarity

Inspiration: To continue to follow my bliss :)


For years I have prayed to surrender my preoccupation with the gym and working out. The time has finally arrived where I look upon the gym differently. It is an opportunity for my body to getter stronger; end of story. No longer does it provide a safe haven for me to run away from my feelings. I am finally present, in my body...Thanks to yoga and meditation.

From this space, I now can see clearly. How I have run away from being present with what is. Not being fully "in my body." It takes courage and fortitude to be with your true feelings.  At times, it is quite painful.  The more we can embrace these difficult times with compassion,  the more grace and ease will step in ( in time anyway).

As with anything worthwhile, this takes practice. And patience. And perseverence. The gifts you will receive are priceless. To be in the moment, fully, without avoidance. From the space, arises clarity and clear vision.

So, with gratitude, I share with you what I know in my heart to be true. A daily consistent practice of being with what is, without resistance and pure acceptance, will provide the key to leading you into the light. Yoga has provided me with that peacefulness. It is with deep intention I now more forward fearlessly with the wish to share my love of this great practice with others.

What makes your heart sing? What brings you joy? Let you heart be your "guide".

Have a very "peaceful" day.

With Love, D

No comments:

Post a Comment